Initium RPG
Hello! Welcome to Initium RPG. We are happy that you are interested in our site, feel free to look around and even sign-up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Initium RPG
Hello! Welcome to Initium RPG. We are happy that you are interested in our site, feel free to look around and even sign-up!
Initium RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topics
►Queen◄Of►Ice◄

Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Important Terms To Know EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» Advertising Rules
Important Terms To Know EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm by Lilionna

» Advertising Rules
Important Terms To Know EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm by Lilionna

» Important Terms To Know
Important Terms To Know EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm by Lilionna

» ••CALL•ME•VAIN••
Important Terms To Know EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:30 am by Lilionna

» NEWS (June 9, 2015)
Important Terms To Know EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:00 am by Lilionna

» Information
Important Terms To Know EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:26 am by Lilionna

» Information
Important Terms To Know EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:20 am by Lilionna

» Information
Important Terms To Know EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:14 am by Lilionna

Season
Important Terms To Know Dgb10SPRING
March 21 - June 21
Top posting users this month
No user

Important Terms To Know

Go down

Important Terms To Know Empty Important Terms To Know

Post by Lilionna Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm

There are some terms used in Initium RPG that you won't usually see out there beyond your computer screen, my mates. So pay attention!

Tydestral (tuh-DES-trul)
Definition: Animals around Initium that have less than 'human intelligence' or much less intelligence than our characters. These Tydestrals, are what our carnivorous characters hunt in Initium. Tydestrals are the size of how they would be in modern day Earth, again, unlike our characters.

Eternal Fire
Definition: Inextinguishable and ferocious fire that burns with a white color. Only the King and/or Queen of Elemental Fire can create/manipulate/extinguish this power. The only type of fire/lava/magma that can burn an Elemental Fire. Usually how the King and/or Queen executes criminals with the death sentence. Similar to Wild Fire in Game of Thrones for those that need a visual idea.

Hyacintho (hi-UH-sin-tho)
Definition: More commonly known as Blue Ice. Ice that shines an unnatural looking blue, unlike normal ice. It's harder and stronger than any diamond or metal the Earth could create. Only the King and/or Queen of Elemental Ice can create/manipulate/extinguish this power. When used in the structure of the Castro Glaciem, or around the necklace in which the royalty of Elemental Ice wears, the ice is harmless, but when used to attack, it is so cold it would freeze your skin hard and confuse your brain enough to feel like you were being burnt.
Lilionna
Lilionna
Administrator
Administrator

https://initium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum